Friday, May 22, 2009

ramblings of a crazy person.....

It's been over a month since I wrote on this blog. A lot has happened in these few short weeks. I made it where Connor and Alana could only come over if Chris was off of work because my craziness was getting out of control and I didn't feel it was in their best interest to get the worse of it. Jade and Amber know I'm crazy and don't take it to heart when I'm on a rampage but Connor and Alana have their father's emotions and get really hurt. I figure if Chris is home while I have them then he can tell me when I'm stepping over the boundary.
We got a new van!!! I love it. It's a tan color 2008 Kia Sedona. I bought it during one of my spur of the moment crazy fits because I was tired of not being able to bring the kids anywhere or being able to go out as a family because I had a small car that didn't fit everyone and the other van doesn't have an air conditioner. Chris set me off because he took my car to workwithout telling me and left the van here for me to drive to work. I was being over emotional about it due to the high stress in my life and him being so inconsiderate. =P So I called into work because I couldn't stop crying long enough to function and called my brother-in-law to buy a van.
The van that I originally said ok to was powder blue(wasn't too happy about that) and was a lower end model but when they went to put it on the truck to bring it to the dealership, they backed it into a pole. They didn't have another base model so they had to up-grade me to the 4 door LX for the same price! HOOWOO!!!!
So... I'm back on anxiety/depression medicine and everyone knows how much I hate being dependent on medication. It's been 4 days and it's finally kicking in so I feel great. Lets just hope I can stay on it this time so my kids can quit being scared of me. Maybe now I can functin as a human being, be a better mom and an even better wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment